3/08/2011

Front Bumper Air Deflector Valance 1998-2004 Chevy S-10 S10 4wd Pickup Truck Center/mount Review

Front Bumper Air Deflector Valance 1998-2004 Chevy S-10 S10 4wd Pickup Truck Center/mount
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had to change my previous review of the seller since my experience ended up having a very happy ending.My part was delayed a few weeks which prompted an average review of Best Price Mirror. After I received the item, a representative from the company attempted to contact me several times to discuss the reason for the delay.When we did speak, he offered a no BS explanation and really went above and beyond to make me a happy customer.I was genuinly impressed that a seller actually read the review and cared enough to change a customers opinion. Overall 5 stars for the product and the seller.

When the part arrived it was perfect, but there was a slight problem which was my fault for not realizing the difference between the 2 and 4 wheel valance. This is the 2 wheel version, and it is basically the same dimensionally, but the 4 wheel version has full cut outs below the bumper where the 2 wheel version has vented cutouts.The reason is that the 4 wheel drive version has tow hooks in the front, the 2 wheel must not have them. Obviously I could simply remove them and use the valance, but I opted to order the correct one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Front Bumper Air Deflector Valance 1998-2004 Chevy S-10 S10 4wd Pickup Truck Center/mount

Product Description:
Front bumper valance fits 1998-2004 Chevy S-10 / S-10 Blazer 4 Wheel Drive with & W/O LS/LT model / without ZR5 model mounting in the middle of the bumper bar. Please look at pictures. The item in the picture is what you will recieve.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Front Bumper Air Deflector Valance 1998-2004 Chevy S-10 S10 4wd Pickup Truck Center/mount now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment